January 14, 2013

A mouthful

interior of Crisostomo Restaurant Back in 2009, I posted photos of a lunch that my husband and I had at the then-new Crisostomo Restaurant at Eastwood Mall in Quezon City. Now I discover that they have three additional branches: one in Muntinlupa City and another in Pasay City, both of which are part of Metro Manila. The third one is in Santa Rosa City in the province of Laguna. I looked at photos of the interiors of all the restaurants, and I can only describe them as "modern turn-of-the-19th-century Filipino-Spanish" design. It's an awkward description, but the results are quite charming.

4 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

I like the color scheme. Interesting chair design.

Cezar and Léia said...

Life with charm, I love those green chairs!
Léia

Oakland Daily Photo said...

The restaurant design alone would bring me here. Love the prints on the wall.

Jack said...

The wavy walls are fabulous, the green seats look cool, and I love prints. If the food is good, I would be there often!