January 24, 2013

The colonel

the KFC across the Regis Center The balcony on the second floor of the Regis Center wraps around two sides. Yesterday's photo was the view from the building's long, main side on Katipunan Avenue. The view from the shorter side on Fabian dela Rosa Street is that of a 24-hour, 2-story KFC (and some of the thick utility cables which give the Regis Center its power). Many of the KFC branches in Metro Manila also deliver, and this one does. How about the ones in your city?

9 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I don't even know if we have any KFC places in Sweden.

Red Nomad OZ said...

I think most Australians would die of shock if their local KFC delivered!! But ... maybe I'm just out of touch!!!

Cezar and Léia said...

Here??? no way! there isn't KFC in the city that I'm living in Belgium, because it's toooo small.But for sure there is pizza deliver here.
:)
Léia

PerthDailyPhoto said...

No I think Red is right, they definitely don't deliver in Oz...thank goodness.

brattcat said...

kfc definitely does not deliver in brattleboro, vermont.

Tanya Breese said...

ours doesn't deliver, i don't think. in fact, i don't think i know of a kfc that delivers, besides yours! love that colonel :)

Halcyon said...

To be honest, I've never eaten at KFC. I have no idea if they deliver here. But I am guessing probably not. Nice night shot!

Haddock said...

That is a good picture in the available light.

Unknown said...

I try to avoid these places as much as I can! :-)