January 10, 2013

Heavenly

deluxe room in Hotel Céleste On New Year's Eve, my husband and I stayed overnight in Hotel Céleste, a small boutique hotel at the corner of Makati and Arnaiz Avenues, a short walk away from Makati City's countdown party. We booked online and didn't really know what to expect, though the hotel had good reviews in both Agoda and Trip Advisor. The lobby wasn't spectacular, but our room was lovely, and, because Céleste only has thirty rooms, very quiet and peaceful—a marked contrast to what it was like in the streets and what it would have been like in bigger hotels with their hundreds of rooms. And for the first time ever, we didn't have to call housekeeping for more pillows.

6 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

That is a very comfortable looking room. Glad you had a nice time.

Rob Siemann said...

Very lovely indeed. I always bring my own pillow, having some neck problems.

Tamera said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. Love the decor!

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the cozy look here!

Reena said...

Is this the one along Pasay Road? I like boutique hotels.

Gunn said...

Looks very pretty and Stylish.