August 23, 2013

牛肉

Kanji Beef salad of 9 Spoons restaurant "charred beef, Asian greens, vegetables, roasted sesame dressing" – That was the simple description of the Kanji Beef salad in the menu of 9 Spoons, the 9th floor restaurant of The Bayleaf Intramuros. My husband was expecting small slivers of beef when he ordered it; imagine his surprised delight when he saw these three generous slices. And for only 390 pesos (less than US$9). We've had all-vegetable salads that were more expensive. I had to have a little bite, of course—the beef was tender and tasty, and the roasted sesame dressing was delicious!

7 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

I would agree tat that is a very generous portion beef. Looks very good.

LONDONLULU said...

It's late here, I'm stuffed from dinner, and you *still* made me drool!:)

Dina said...

I'd be happy to help you eat that meal!

Cezar and Léia said...

A perfect combination of ingredients!Looks delicious!
Léia

Lowell said...

Although I rarely eat beef I must admit this does look enticing!

James said...

Yum, and what a deal!

Daniela Augustka said...

To jedlo na tanieri vyzerá veľmi lákavo. Pripomenulo mi to, že musím ísť konečne niečo uvariť.
This food on plate looks very tempting. It reminded me that I have to go cook something at last.