August 9, 2013

Salad chips

lettuce and pesto chips from Gourmet Farms I just discovered yummy new products from Gourmet Farms: lettuce and pesto chips—tasty, crunchy, all natural, no preservatives. Unfortunately, unlike their coffees, herbal teas, salad dressings and pasta sauces, these chips are not available in Metro Manila's markets; one has to go to the Country Store in their farm in Silang, Cavite to buy them. The only reason I got to try them out was because Gourmet Farms sponsored an event where they were given a kiosk to sell their products. I should have bought more.

7 comments:

LONDONLULU said...

Wow, this sounds like the perfect snack...*almost* guilt free!:) I wish they were sold here.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Can you get them by mail order?

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Watch out, they sound addictive.

Cezar and Léia said...

I love farm products, I would buy these salad chips as well! Yummy!
Léia

Lowell said...

I'd certainly give them a try! I'm always trying to be good and eat my veggies! :)

VP said...

Past are the times when pesto was only a Genoa thing...

Unknown said...

I bet they will soon be sold everywhere. I'd love to try them.